Your privacy is important for us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from users and how I use it. We encourage you to carefully read these terms before providing your personal data on this website. Those over 18 years of age may register on www.tastingin.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of minors under 18 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case will data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic or privacy situation of the other family members, without their consent. If you are under 18 years old and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user. On this website the personal data of users is respected and cared for.
As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
· We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
· We never share users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have express authorization.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data · Identity of the Responsible: Giorgia Mariani X8056543B
· Trade name: TASTINGIN
NIF / CIF: X8056543B
· Address: · Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Activity: Marketplace of gastronomic products and virtual tastings
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send through the web forms will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of user data, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
· Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
· Principle of data minimization: We will only request the strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
· Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and I will delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
· Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of user data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in TASTINGIN come from:
· Contact Forms
· Subscription forms
· Service request forms
Stripe Connect (in case of Payments)
· Woocommerce Electronic Store (in purchase cases)
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not TASTINGIN is treating personal data that concerns us. Interested persons have the right to:
· Request access to personal data related to the interested party
· Request rectification
· Request limitation of your treatment
· Oppose treatment
· Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. TASTINGIN will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
· The treatment is based on consent
· The data has been provided by the interested person.
· The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible. Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I process your personal data?
· Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, Telephone and Address, to respond to the requirements of the users of www.tastingin.com For example, we can use that data to respond to your request and respond to the doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as Any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of: Vultr (provider of TASTINGIN), is located in the United Kingdom, a country whose levels of protection are adequate according to the EU Commission.
o Google analytics (provider of TASTINGIN), Google analytics is located in the USA. a country whose levels of protection are adequate according to the EU Commission.
· ZOHO EU. Our contact forms are linked to Zoho CRM syatems and ZOHO Books. Zoho have their data centres in the EU and comply with EU Privacy Rules.
Stripe is located in the USA. a country whose levels of protection are adequate according to the EU Commission.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
· To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
· To support and improve the services offered by this website.
· To manage payments & communications
· To send requested products
· To manage social networks. TASTINGIN may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of www.tastingin.com will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user of TASTINGIN. We will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing about TASTINGIN activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Giorgia Mariani (TASTINGIN) with address in Sojuela, La Rioja will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to Web users and subscribers. TASTINGIN does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in these cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards. We may select and post customer testimonials on our Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and / or the city, state or country in which you live. We will obtain your consent before publishing any testimonials with your name. If such content is published, it will be available to other users of the Services. If you want us to delete or delete your name or testimonial from our website, you can contact www.tastingin.com in our contact email. We may post customer reviews on our websites or Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and / or the city, state or country in which you live. By submitting your opinion you are giving us permission to publish your opinion on our Sites or Services. If you publish such content, you will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your posting may also be made public, and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a way that could violate this Policy or the law. If you want us to delete your name or review from our website or Services, you can contact www.tastingin.com in the contact email.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data. Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data for?
The personal data provided will be kept:
· Until its deletion is requested by the interested party
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.tastingin.com we share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions: Google Analytics: an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose The main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help www.tastingin.com to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.tastingin.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. Hosting: Krystal Hosting Ltd. Stripe Payment Gateway.
Email marketing: MailChimp., Residing in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. More information at: www.mailchimp.com MailChimp processes the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to TASTINGIN
Navigation When browsing www.tastingin.com, unidentifiable data can be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify to user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
· Google analytics
. Google Search Console
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
TASTINGIN is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included in the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as complying with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel completely and securely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. TASTINGIN cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, TASTINGIN will ensure that any person who is authorized by TASTINGIN to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a contractual duty or legal). When a security incident occurs, upon realizing TASTINGIN, you must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to www.tastingin.com, exonerating TASTINGIN from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to TASTINGIN in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
TASTINGIN reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, TASTINGIN will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.
Commercial emails According to the LSSICE, www.tastingin.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, www.tastingin.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.