Wine Tours, Winery Tastings and Visits
The most authentic and original way to enjoy nature and the incomparable landscape of the most famous wine region in Spain: Rioja horseback riding. You will do a Rioja horseback riding surrounded by the beauty of the sea of vineyards that surrounds the Rioja region, and by its fantastic nature, exploring our land in the most natural way: on horseback, an experience you will never forget. Includes:
- Professional horseback riding guide
- Horseback riding
- Departure from the Meeting Point in La Rioja, if you do not have a vehicle we will provide you with the information to go by public transport. Please ask for information.
- Our slow life and traditions
- Mouth-watering Chuletillas al sarmiento
- BEST Rioja wines
- Wine tour for you and your party
- Entrance fees and tastings included at three wineries
- All round-trip transportation included
- Lunch included in a medieval village.
Are you a #winelover? Are you passionate about trying different wines? Join our journey through Rioja through wine and enjoy this very special experience.
This is a face-to-face visit with tasting at the winery. It is in the vineyard where our Terroir de ZINIO project was born. The perfect union of stony, limestone and clay soils with the vineyard, to allow us to create diverse, complex and faithful wines to this land. And this is where this experience begins: in the field. We will enjoy an aperitif in the open air and then we will delve into the different winemaking processes to finish with a tasting of the five exceptional wines that make up the Terroir de ZINIO range. What does it include?
- Tasting of 5 Terroir Range wines
Discover more routes and visits here