During the tasting, Oxer Basteguieta will guide you in the tasting of these magnificent txakolís.
• Marko 2019, named in honor of the Oxer family farmhouse, has been produced to show the full potential of regional grapes when they are harvested later and vinified as a still wine. The result is a txakoli with a more mature and serious style. It has been awarded the Best Txakoli – Last Monday October Fair – Gernika 2018 and also recognized by James Suckling 2016 and Peñin Guide 2019. Fresh and fruity nose dominated by green apple, pear, grapefruit and orange blossom. The unctuousness of the lees work is noted in the mouth with a mineral finish of good length.
• Marko Gure Arbasoak 2019 is a handmade selection of the best grapes from the best and oldest vines on the property. In this way, the character of the grape and the soil can be perfectly expressed. On the nose it shows aromas of ripe apple and pear, with floral touches. The barrel fermentation and the bâtonnages that are carried out add complexity and creaminess that are appreciated in the mouth, with a smoky touch and an elegant, mineral and long finish. He has been recognized by Guía Peñin 2019 and James Suckling 2016.
• Marko Skin 2019, also dedicated to the Oxer family, the word “Skin” indicates its vinification with skins or “skin contact”. It shows aromas of grapefruit, bitter orange and citrus. It is a complex wine, with good acidity, tannin present, smooth and with a good finish. A guard wine without a doubt.
• Marko Lorentxoa 2018 refers to winemaking with a flower veil. It shows citrus aromas with that flower veil aroma and that salinity that teleports you to the sea in a single gulp. Acidity and salinity is what best defines this txakolí.
- The tasting kit (2 bottles) is designed for 6-8 attendees, so if the attending group is made up of more people, we recommend the purchase of an additional tasting kit for every 2 extra people. Click here to add a kit. If these assistants are not to be found in the same location, please indicate this in the comments when making the purchase in order to send the packages to different addresses.